0x8004010F: Outlook data file cannot be accessed.


Today I moved my .PST files and this is the error I received:
0x8004010F: Outlook data file cannot be accessed.
or
0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object could not be found.




Most of the forums I found suggest creating a new profile, this was not good news for me because I have 5 different email accounts in outlook. This is what fixed it for me:

1. From Outlook 2010 click File>Account Settings>Account Settings
2. Click Change Folder
3. Click New Outlook Data File (This is just temporary)
4. Give it a name (I used "Test")
5. Click the + to the left of the folder name to expand the subfolders. Click Inbox. Click OK.
6. Then Click Change Folder
7. Click Select the one you want
8. Click the + to the left of the folder name to expand the subfolders. Click Inbox. Click OK.
9. Close Account Settings and click send/receive.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I try to send email message then I won’t and suddenly receive outlook error 0x8004010f. I don’t find any solutions. I tried many times to fix this error by restarting outlook and changing some setting in outlook but I was useless. When i use the outlook pst repair tool then I had easily fixed this outlook error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i was face this error code 0x8004010F really i was very sad because due to this error code i was lost so many mail messages from my outlook.pst file then i can search online for the fixing of this error. I can found this blog post, really this blog post help me for fixing of this error but cannot recover deleted outlook emails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great information. Lucky me I found your website byy chance (stumbleupon).

    I've bookmarked it forr later!

    Stop by my homepage: apartments hyde park tampa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

System Administrator

Get Free Microsoft Certification Exams Vouchers